Speak to our assessment team that are Accredited Access Consultants, today!
BCA Access is the assessment of all types of existing and new building projects including Premises, Infrastructure, Transport Buildings and open spaces.
- Design Assessment is measured in relation to the Premises Standards & NCC/BCA
- Applies to specific Sections of the BCA only:
- Public domain / Buildings BCA Part D3, E3.6 & F2.4
- Transport facilities BCA Part D3, E3.6, F2.4 & H2; + DSAPT 2002
- Healthcare Buildings BCA Part D3, E3.6 & F2.4; + AHFG
DSAPT = Disability Standards for Accessible Public Transport
AHFG = Australian Health Facility Guidelines