Learn more about the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) from our national consultants.
DDA includes additional recommendations to lead to an improved design outcome for buildings that are simple and easy to use by a wider range of people including those that may have a disability.
- Assessment of designs to measure meeting the objects of the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA)
- Advice & Guidance in terms of “Reasonable Adjustments” for Staff members
- Issue of Accessibility Performance Solution reports
- Development of Building Operational use Management plans
- Training workshops for Architects, Developers & SDA providers